Lifeway Mission runs Socio-economic projects (SESD) to support the communities so that these will create access to the community and create an outreach to them and plant Churches. The following are the projects which are active and running:
- Women Empowerment Project (WEP)– We do conduct and support women through micro-loans and other projects in the communities, persecuted and nomadic groups.
One of the Women micro-loans group in one of the Discovery Bible Study
- Greener Pastures (GP)– Provision and distributions of Bibles to many people in our fields who do not have or can afford Bibles in any form.
One of the Church planters recieving Bibles
- Water for Life (WFL)– We provide water cisterns for rain harvesting among the unreached people groups- So far we have provided water cisterns to the communities.
- Basic Education and Child sponsorship (BECS)– We do support children from vulnerable communities from slum, orphanages and nomadic tribes and so far we have 3 schools that we have started and support.
Some of the Children we support through our provision of basic education project
- Medical Mission (ME)– Every year we conduct 2 Medical Camps among our target unreached people groups.
Medical clinics is one of our access ministry that continues to open many communities for Jesus
- Support for the Persecuted Believers (SP) – Since many come to faith through our ministries, persecution of the new believers has been on raise. So far we have supported several individuals; new believers are faced by the persecution.
- Pastors Support Fund (PSF)– We create a fund to support the children of our Church planters and pastors who are in secondary schools and cannot afford to pay school fees and transportation means for their ministries.
Pastors and Church planters in one of the training sessions
- Emergency Relief (ER)–We do conduct Relief when need arises during drought seasons in our field