We believe that:-
- The Bible is the inspired word of God, infallible, supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- That there is one God, eternally existed in the three persons, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, recall and proper but sinless humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ in His miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death, in his bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father. His substitutionary explicator death, in that he gave his life “a ransom for Many
- The total salvation of man is through repentance towards God and faith in Jesus as the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in water baptism and Holy Communion, but we realize that just participating Christian ordinances won’t save us.
- We are saved through the cleansing blood of Jesus.
- That the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing in the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- We believe that baptism in the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2 is given to believer’s who seek for it in faith.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by the whole indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- We believe in the Great Commission (Matt.28: 16-20)