Lifeway Mission runs Socio-economic projects (SESD) as a compassion ministry to help and support needy communities among unreached. We do this to meet needs and create access for the disciple making ministry so as to have access to the community and plant Churches. The following are the projects which are active and running to support our DMM activities:
1. Women Empowerment Project (WEP)– We do conduct and support women through micro-loans and other projects to make disciples and transform communities while meeting needs.
Women micro-loans group in operation
2. Greener Pastures (GP)– We provide and distribute written and audio Bibles to many new believers who do not have and can not afford Bibles in our mission field.
Samburu disciple studying the Bible
3. Water for Life (WFL)– We provide access to water by trucking water during drought, drilling Bore-holes and provision of water cisterns for rain harvesting among the unreached people group
Borehole drilling at the Coastal Kenya
4. Basic Education and Child sponsorship (BECS)– We do support children from vulnerable communities from slum, orphanages and nomadic tribes and so far we have 3 schools that we have started and support.
Some of the Children we support through our provision of basic education project
5. Medical Mission (ME)– Every year we conduct 2 Medical Camps among our target unreached people groups.
Medical clinics is one of our centers.
6. Support for the Persecuted Believers (SP) – Since many come to faith through our ministries, persecution of the new believers has been on raise. So far we have supported several individuals; new believers are faced by the persecution.
7. LEEP– We create a fund to support disciple makers for economic empowerment and provide transportation means for them.
Pastors and Church planters receiving motor cycles from Lifeway
Relief distribution in Northern Kenya